The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has recently rolled out an update on how to download her mobile application for Nigerians at home and abroad.
In order to be able to get the App, you require the following;
- National Identification Number (NIN).
- Your mobile phone number used during your NIN enrolment to receive an OTP for the Apps installation.
- Good internet network connection to download the App.
How to Download the NIMC MWS Mobile ID Application
- Firstly, make sure you uninstall any previous version of the App from your mobile device.
- Click this link to get the NIN Slip Mobile App https://nimcmobile.app
- Ensure you don’t download the mobile application from dubious websites or social media pages, so you don’t download a malicious or virus infested version.
- Visit either Google Play store for Android or Apple App Store for IOS mobile devices to download the application.
- If you wish to print your NIN slip with the QR code and also wish to view your mobile application usage records, visit https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng
After installing the application on your device, get your User ID from the Mobile ID app and an OTP from the “I need a PIN” button on the app. The User ID and OTP are the necessary credentials you need to login into https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng
You can now check your mobile apps on your phone to verify if the Mobile ID app was successfully installed.
Kindly note, if you encounter any difficulties like an error message during installation, kindly repeat the installation process.
Again, if for instance you encounter any error whatsoever, please kindly patiently try again.
For enquires or support contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The improved NIN Slip bearing a QR code and Mobile ID are valid means of identification with the caveat that each MUST be verified using an approved resource such as the NIMC Mobile ID app. The current NIN Slip and National e-ID also remain VALID means of identification in Nigeria.
If you wish to get in touch with us and also get the latest information and updates on Npower and Jobs Recruitment, you can join our social media pages below:
Facebook Page through this link web.facebook.com/Npowerupdate