There is a vacancy at Urban Hive Nigeria, which is an IT Hub. Therefore, applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below is required
Job Location: Lagos
- Ability to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Work with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wire frames and visual interfaces
- Work with the team to gain insights into clients’ business and project objectives
- Good communication skills in English
- Responsible for holding coding sessions in Victoria Island for 4-8 people with little to no experience
- Monitor the success and provide 1:1 guidance as needed remotely.
- Prepare participants for a career in UI/UX by instructing and guiding participants through the sessions.
- Participate in projects remotely
- Proficient skills in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Highly motivated with skills to guide and lead participants
- Teaching, Mentorship and Coaching experience is a plus
- Location: Lagos (Part Remote – In the office once a week when there are no scheduled sessions)
N40,000 per month. (20% commission for coding sessions)
Deadline for Application
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you wish to get in touch with us and also get the latest information and updates on Npower and Jobs Recruitment, you can join our social media pages below:
Facebook Page through this link web.facebook.com/Npowerupdate