In our recent publication, we brought you the good news about the launch of the Npower NEXIT Portal for exited Npower Batches A and B beneficiaries/volunteers. As expected, many persons are finding it difficult to have access to the site due to some reasons; some don’t really know how to navigate the site, while some don’t really know what to do.
Again, as seen when a new site is being launched and having high amount of persons trying to access the site at a time, there is usually what we call ‘traffic congestion’ this is as a result of the millions of people trying to access the site, because of this, it’s either the site won’t open for some persons, or it will either be very slow in loading or showing error messages.
When you experience these things stated above, don’t panic, as earlier stated, this is as a result of too much traffic, therefore, for you to be able to access the site at that moment, you must have a very strong internet connection either on your phone, laptop or any device you are using to access the site.
Also Read: N-Power NEXIT Link Portal Launch
Accessing the NEXIT Website
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development hereby invites Exited Npower Batches A and B to register into the NEXIT portal, your gateway to new opportunities.
How to Successful Apply for the NEXIT Opportunities
Kindly follow the below registration process:
- Kindly visit https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng also note that you must be a Batch A or B N-Power beneficiary to be registered in the NEXIT Portal.
- Click on Sign Up Now to make a new registration
- Kindly enter the email address you have been using as an N-Power beneficiary.
- Create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
- Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords safe and personal).
- Kindly enter your first name and last name as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Kindly input your BVN for confirmation of your identity.
- Kindly agree to the terms and policy.
- Click on the Submit Icon to submit your registration.
- You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
- Quickly go to your email and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if not seen in the primary inbox, please check your email spam box).
- Kindly login again into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
- Kindly complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
Note This: The data collated on the NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the exiting N-Power beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs.
Don’t forget, to have a seamless registration process, we recommend you use a strong internet network. Good luck.
Exited beneficiaries should also keep in touch with us Npowerupdate.com for more updates. You can also follow our social media channels such as our Facebook Page: web.facebook.com/Npowerupdate