National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 is out. This is to inform the general public about the ongoing NHIS Jobs Recruitment for interested and qualified applicants to register and apply here before the deadline for online application.
This post contains the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment Application for 2020/2021. At the end of this post, you will get to know if you are qualified for the National Health Insurance Scheme Jobs Recruitment and how to apply for the available positions which are being advertised for.
Available Positions for NHIS Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
The following are the available positions being advertised on the National Health Insurance Scheme official website:
- Manager Medical (NHIS/01/MG)
- Senior Manager Medical (NHIS/01/SM)
- Principal Manager Medical (NHIS/01/PM)
- Asst. General Manager Medical (NHIS/01/AG)
- Assistant Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/AM)
- Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/MG)
- Senior Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/SM)
- Principal Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/PM)
- Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/OF)
- Senior Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/SO)
- Asst. Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/AM)
- Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/MG)
- Officer MLS (NHIS/04/OF)
- Senior Officer MLS (NHIS/04/SO)
- Assistant Manager MLS (NHIS/04/AM)
- Manager MLS (NHIS/04/MG)
Requirements/Qualifications for National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment
To be eligible to apply for these jobs, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.DS) degree/, or their equivalent, recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) OR
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) or
- Qualified Nurse (i.e. B.NSc or its equivalent, Registered Nurse/Midwife [RN/RM] or other specialized areas of Nursing) or
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Full registration with the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- Current license to practice issued by the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Note that for positions above the entry point for each cadre, appropriate number of years with cognate experience are required
- Possession of postgraduate qualification in public health, family medicine, health planning and management or equivalent is an added advantage and desired for higher positions.
- Experience and skill in monitoring and evaluation of healthcare services and facilities is desired.
How to apply for 2020/2021 NHIS Recruitment Application Form
All application letters with photocopies of credentials, licenses and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) should be put in an envelope and the Application State Code should be clearly written on the envelope and directed to:
The Executive Secretary/CEO,
National Health Insurance Scheme,
Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent,
Off Solomon Lar Way Utako District,
PMB 400 Garki Abuja. FCT.
All applications should be sent to the official NHIS email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copies MUST also be sent to the respective NHIS State Offices of Applicants choice.
(Kindly check the NHIS website, https://www.nhis.gov.ng for addresses of State Offices and the Application/State Codes).
All applications are to be received by NHIS within six (6) weeks from the date of this publications.