Bedmate Furniture Company is recruiting to fill vacant positions. Interested applicants can apply here.
Job Description for Bedmate Furniture Company Recruitment 2020/2021
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc.
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronize the business.
- Coordinate sales reps in carrying out their daily tasks and set clear targets and KPIs for them.
- Assist in budgeting and arranging of merchandise.
- Provide training and support to sales reps who are falling short in terms of meeting up with targets/KPIs.
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
Coordinate all aspects of customer complaints, compensation and home damage/s to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom inventory and ordering of materials.
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the show room manager.
- Ensure sales reps’ compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor daily attendance of sales’ rep and provide weekly report to show room manager for irregularities.
- Train sales reps on all products and services provided by the company Follow up on after sales services and provide solutions on issues raised.
- Provide periodic advice on sales reps’ performance for the purpose of promotion, transfer or otherwise.
- Supervise all daily operations at the show room.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan and implement store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Requirements for Bedmate Furniture Company Recruitment Jobs
- Minimum of a first Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar industry (preferably furniture industry)
How to apply/register Bedmate Furniture Company Recruitment 2020-2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the job title and location as subject of the mail