Survival Fund Loan Scheme Application Form is out via www.survivalfund.ng this is to inform the general public about the Survival Fund Loan Scheme by Federal Government of Nigeria, start your application here.
Have you heard about Survival Fund Scheme? The purpose of the Scheme is to scheme is to boost production capabilities of small businesses with the view to ensuring that they remain in business.
This post will help you to know the Application Form Link for 2020/2021 Survival Fund Loan Scheme and how to apply online.
About; FG Survival Fund scheme is estimated to save not less than 103 million jobs across the country and specifically impact on over 35,000 individuals per state.
Read also – How to register for Nigeria at 60 challenge
Survival Fund Loan Scheme is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector.
Application starting date for Survival Fund Loan Scheme
The portal will be live on 21st of September, 2020.
Requirements for Survival Fund Loan Scheme Application Form
Requirements for Benefiting Company;
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigerian.
Requirements for Self-employed Individuals
- Service providers in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxnfy etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
Micro and Small busmesses registered in Nigeria.
How to apply for Survival Fund Loan Scheme
Register via www.survivalfund.ng
Follow the instruction carefully
To apply offline please contact the Protect Delivery office (PDO) at BOI House, Plot 256, Zone A, CBD Abuta FCT.