Here we will enlighten you more about what Npower Programme is all about and how can I be among the Beneficiaries. Which qualifications can one use to apply online and be successful? Learn more under.
We created this Npowerupdate page in other to give you legit information about Npower Programme. Some of applicants don’t really understand how the programme works, but here you will get the details you need to know.
N-Power https://www.npower.gov.ng/ is the employability and enhancement programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria, aimed at imbibing the learn-work-entrepreneurship culture in youth between the ages of 18-35. Applications are done online to create a level playing field for everyone, and determine which applicants details would enable selection and direct payment through the bank accounts and BVN submitted.
In addition to the N30,000 stipend paid them each month, N-Power volunteers are given devices with relevant content for continuous learning, to facilitate their ability to successfully implement the selected vocation and enable them take ownership of their lives.
10,000 non-graduates in the N-Build category have been trained in 23 States, with the balance of the 10,000 having begun their own training in the skill centres that have been audited and found fit for purpose in the remaining 15 States.
Graduates and Non-graduates
Already enrolled: 500,000 graduates and 20,000 non graduates Verified, deployed and waiting to commence: 300, 0000, N10, 000 Monthly Stipend 3 Months Training with Tool Boxes (interned through collaboration with NADDC and CORBON).
Categories of Npower Programme
- N-power Teach
- N-power Agro
- N-power Health
- N- Tax
For Non Graduates
- N-power Creative
- N-power Build
- Npower Tech
To apply successfully you must provides the below Requirements/Qualifications
- You must have Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must snap Recent Passport photograph
- You must provide means of Identification (a valid and workable means of identification (Voters card, Driver’s License, national ID card, International Passport, etc)
- You must have atleast minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s Degree from a higher institution.
- You must have Active and valid phone number
- Valid Email address needed, your login details will be email address and Phone number
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV) needed
About 10,000 to 15,000 Successful Candidates would be shortlisted in each state; some will be deployed in community schools while some in primary health sector, remaining volunteers will be place in Agric Firm.